Does Your Child Know What to Do When Faced With Bullying? Do You?
- Will your child over-react and make bullying worse?
- Will your child under-respond and become a victim?
- Will your child know how to get help?
- Will your child know how to defend himself if necessary?
BullyWise – The Street Smart BullyProof Program is a novel approach to bullying prevention. Rather than the anti-bullying movements effort to seek out bullies and punish them, John Nottingham’s BullyWise BullyProof Vest seeks to equip children with the practical skills to deal with bullying the smart way.
- Deter bullying from ever taking place by not being selected as a target
- Detect bullying behavior early and change the course of action toward peace
- Defuse bullying once it has begun by creating options, alternatives and redirecting behavior
- Defend bullying as a last resort by knowing how to get help or escape to safety without fighting
The secret to our bullying prevention and self defense system is that I teach my clients to do the unexpected. They fight fire with water and change the course of events. It works time and time again because it is based on proven principles, strategies and philosophies. -John Nottingham, Bullying Prevention Initiative International, founder BullyWise BullyProof Vest – How To Handle a Bully Like a Bodyguard
* Upcoming BullyProof Workshop in Antioch Illinois contact USA Martial Arts Antioch and Master Brian Van Patten for details
For information or assistance: